"Zippytom/We" means ABALCHEMY Ltd.
We respect your right to privacy and are committed to maintaining it. We only collect, store and process your personal information in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
Safe and Secure Shopping
This website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To help you navigate this policy we've split this up into the following sections:
What information we collect about you?
- Name and Title
- Home, Billing and Delivery Address(es)
- Email Address(es) (home, mobile, work – customer dependant)
- Phone Number(s) (home, mobile, work – customer dependant)
- Purchase information
- Account Password and Login details
- Date of Birth
- Social media account details
- Your comments, product reviews and responses on surveys you complete
- Any shopping preferences or details to help us suggest items for you
- Details of your interactions with our Customer Contact Centre
- IP Address
- Device information
- Website / Browsing History, including location data
We collect personal information when you:
- Purchase products or services or buy or redeem vouchers through the Websites, including the mobile sites and over the phone.
- Register for My Account
- Subscribe to our newsletters
- Submit reviews or choose to complete surveys we have sent you
- Engage with us via social media
- Enter our competitions, prize draws or promotions
- Use our customer services team or contact us for any reason, e.g. order queries, complaints, website issues via our web-chat facility, phone, email and postal correspondence
- Browse the website - please see the section on cookies for more information
Personal information that we collect from Third Parties
- We may collect personal information provided to us by other companies who have obtained your permission to share this information with us, or who need to share information with us in relation to goods and/or services you have purchased.
- we also collect personal information from third party databases (for example for our fraud checks) or from other third parties who are involved with your purchase of goods and/or services.
Personal Information collected by other parties
Personal Information of Children
- Zippytom does not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send them requests for personal information. Although visitors of all ages may navigate through our website, we do not intentionally collect personal information from those under the age of 16. If, following a notification by a parent or guardian, or discovery by other means, a child under 16 has been improperly registered on our site by using false information, we will cancel the child's account and delete the child's personal information from our records.